Union Public Service Commission (UPSE) has released the time table for its Combined Medical services Examination that will be held on July 22, 2018. UPSE CMS time table is now available for download at the official website of UPSE www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for UPSE exam are advised to check the time table to avoid any confusion later. UPSC is expected to soon release the admit cards for the CMS exam 2018.
UPSC Time Table For CMS Exam 2018
The exam will be conducted in two shifts (two papers) on 22 July 2018. The first paper (General Medicine and Paediatrics) of two hours’ duration will start at 10 am. The second paper (Surgery, Preventive & Social Medicine, and Gynaecology and Obstetrics) is also of two hours’ duration and will start at 3 pm.
- Paper-I (Code No. 1) on 22nd July 2018, 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper-II (Code No. 2) on 22nd July 2018, 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Preventive & Social Medicine
How to Check the UPSC CMS Time Table:
- Visit the UPSE website upsc.gov.in.
- In “What’s New” Section, click the link for Time Table For Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018.
- The timetable for UPSC CMS examination is shown on the new page.
- Download the Time Table.
For more details about UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) exam, check the official UPSC notification at this link.