HAL Recruitment: The Avionics Division, Korwa of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for undergoing Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year. The candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering. This is an excellent opportunity for young individuals who are looking for a job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL.
HAL Korwa Technician Apprentices Recruitment: Details of Posts
- Electronics Engineering (35 posts)
- Mechanical Engineering (14 posts)
- Electrical Engineering (02 posts)
- Civil Engineering (01 post)
- Information Technology (04 posts)
- Computer Science (05 posts)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Korwa Technician Apprentices Recruitment: Eligibility
- Candidates who want to apply for Technical Apprentices posts in HAL should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/Board in the above mentioned subject fields only.
- The gap between the date of joining in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- Candidates who have work experience of one year or more are not eligible for this HAL Technical Apprentices recruitment drive.
- Candidate who have completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
HAL Technician Apprentices Recruitment: Selection Process
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices in HAL will be based on 100% Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Diploma Examination.
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 (OBC-27%, SC-20%, ST-01% & PH (Divyang)-03%). Percentage of disability should not be less than 40%.
- 10% seats are reserved for the children’s of HAL Employees.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared fit by Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Candidates must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner/Superintendent of Police from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Technician Apprentices: Age Limit
Maximum age limit 26 years for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidate & 10 Years for PH candidate as on 27.07.2018)
HAL Technician Apprentices: Stipend & Period of Training
Stipend @ Rs. 3,542/- per month or as revised by the Government will be payable to the apprentice. The period of Apprenticeship Training will be One Year only.
HAL Technician Apprentices: General Instructions
- The applicants are advised to register to get Enrollment Number in the portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
- Application form in the Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- The subject of E-mail must be Enrollment Number & Name only.
- The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Enrollment number only.
- The last date of sending application form through E-mail is 27.07.2018. The E-mail sent after 27.07.2018 will not be accepted.
- The Wards of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by the Concerned HR Officer of respective division in the attached Format with the e-mail.
- A self-attested copies of the following documents along with one latest passport size photograph is to be submitted by the Provisionally Selected Candidates during Verification of Original Documents : (1) High School Certificate & Marksheet, (2) Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet , (3) Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters (including Consolidated Mark sheet) (4) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable (5) PH Certificate (if applicable). (6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward. (7) Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Board/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.
- Latest Valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship Contracts will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for Verification/selection process by the company.
- The applicants will have to make own arrangements for stay if required during the verification/selection process.
- The Notification is available in LAN/WAN and has been hosted at Carriers Section in the HAL website hal-india.com.
- The list of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be available in LAN/WAN and hosted in the HAL website.
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e mail. 27 July 2018.
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com 20 August 2018.
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa 22 to 29 Aug, 2018.
For more details, check the official notification at this link.