HAL Recruitment: HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Engagement of Doctors on Contract basis initially for one year (extendable for another one year as per discretion of the Management). The last date to submit complete application is July 17, 2018.
HAL Recruitment, Engagement of Doctors: Details of Vacancies
Sr. Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)
- MBBS+MD/DNB in Ophthalmology from any recognized Institute/ University, OR MBBS+ Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology with 1 year relevant experience.
- Should be competent to manage Eye and General OPD with checking of visual acuity, colour blindness, cataract, glaucoma.
- Should be able do eye surgeries like simple uncomplicated cataract, chalizion etc. with post operative care.
Sr. Medical Officer (Physician)
- MBBS + Post Graduate Degree in Medicine/Pulmonary Medicine from any recognized Institute/ University, OR MBBS + Post Graduate Diploma with 1 year experience. OR MBBS + 2 years relevant experience.
- Should be competent to manage medicine cases in OPD
- Should be well conversant with interpretation of ECG, e D Echo, TMT etc.
Sr. Medical Officer (Pathology)
- MBBS + Post Graduate Degree in Pathology from any recognized Institute/ University, OR MBBS + Post Graduate Diploma in Pathology with 1 year relevant experience.
- Should be competent to manage Pathology Department of the dispensary.
- Should be well conversant with interpretation of all Pathological reports.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Engagement of Doctors: Age Limit Requirements
The candidate must have a maximum Age of 45 years as on 01.07.2018 for all the above posts.
HAL Engagement of Doctors: Consolidated Remuneration
Rs. 87,000/- (Approx.) per month
HAL Engagement of Doctors: Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates for the above posts will be done through Interview.
- Further, date, time and venue of Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates by E-mail / HAL Website / by Post.
- Candidates short listed for Interview are required to bring all Certificates/ Documents (Original and one set attested Photocopies in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Disability (as applicable), etc. and passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment: How to Apply
Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria and want to apply for these jobs in HAL shall send their application strictly in the application format (Neatly typed/hand written) by POST only, so as to reach on or before 17.07.2018 to Manager(HR)-Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow-226016 in an Envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of Sr. Medical Officer (_____)-on Contract Basis”. Resume/application sent by any other mode will not be entertained. The Application must accompany the self-attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc.
For more details about this HAL recruitment drive, please read the official notification at this link.