HPPSC has invited applications from the eligible candidates for multiple posts in various departments. The application process has started and the last date for submission of applications for these posts in July 9, 2018. No application will be accepted after the last date, therefore, candidates should submit their application on or before July 9.
Candidates are also advised to register themselves on new ‘One Time Registration System’ (O.T.R.S.) for which link is also available on Commission’s website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Instructions for registering in ‘One Time Registration System’ (O.T.R.S.) is available on Commission’s website.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Details of Posts and Number of Vacancies
- Department of Medical Education, H.P.
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine)
- Assistant Professor (Neurology)
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology)
- Radiation Safety Officer (Radiotherapy)
- Department of Health Safety and Regulation under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P.
- Drug Inspector (on Contract basis)
- Department of Ayurveda, H.P.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer (on Contract basis)
- Department of Agriculture, H.P.
- Agriculture Development Officer (on Contract basis)
- Department of Youth Services & Sports, H.P.
- Director, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering & Allied Sports, Manali, Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)
- Department of Environment, Science & Technology, H.P.
- Law Officer, (on Contract basis)
- Department of Town and Country Planning, H.P.
- Senior Planning Draughtsman (on Contract basis)
- Department of Information & Public Relations, H.P.
- Sub Editor (on Contract basis)
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2018: How to Apply?
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications / O.T.R.S. are available on the above mentioned website.
– Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
– The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
– After submitting the Online Application(s), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
– In case the candidate has applied against more than one post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite self attested/ attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
For detailed information, check official notification at this link