HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Avionics Division, Korwa is inviting Applications from eligible candidates for diploma apprentice In Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice. Eligible Candidates, who have passed Diploma Examination in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice discipline and are willing to undergo Apprenticeship Training in HAL, must submit their applications in the attached Format before last date.
HAL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Qualification
Diploma in MOM & SP discipline. The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible. As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
HAL Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
26 years for General candidates Relaxable by 03 years in case OBC, 05 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (as on 27.07.2018).
HAL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
- The Candidates are required to register on mhrdnats.gov.in and get the Enrollment Number.
- Candidates will then submit/send their complete Application in attached Format, along with his/her latest passport size photograph pasted in the specified place and the self-attested copies of (1) High School Certificate & Mark Sheet, (2) Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet, (3) Diploma Certificate & Mark Sheet of all Semesters (including Consolidated Mark sheet) (4) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable (5) PH Certificate (if applicable) 6) Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Institute regarding Conversion Factor of Aggregate Marks into Percentage (7). Proforma for the Ward of Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL (as applicable) duly certified by the Concerned Officer of HR Department of the respective division.
- The Complete Application with the enclosures is to be sent to Senior Manager (Training), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, PO Korwa, Distt AMETHI (UP) Pin 227412.
- On the Top of Envelop the Candidate should write “Application for Diploma (MOM&SP) Apprenticeship 2018”.
- The last date of receipt of Complete Application is 27.07.2018 at HAL Korwa.
- The Complete Application in a Closed Envelop can also be dropped on or before 27.07.2018 in the Box kept at the Security Control Room, HAL Korwa Amethi
- Incomplete applications (without all enclosures) will be rejected. Applications received after the last date 27.07.2018 will not be accepted.
HAL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Diploma Examination.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2018: Period of Training
The period of Training will be of one year duration. Candidates, who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered against Apprentice Act are not Eligible. Stipend @ Rs. 3542/- per month or as revised, will be payable to the Apprentices. No TA/DA will be payable for attending the Verification Process. The Candidate will have to make their own arrangement for stay, if required, during the Verification Process. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application 27 July 2018.
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com 25 August 2018.
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa 27 to 31 August 2018.
For more details about HAL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018, please read the official notification at this link.