Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya, Kalsi has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of PGTs and TGTs on contractual/part time basis. The application process has started and the last date for submission of applications is July 7, 2018.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018: Details of Posts and Number of Vacancies
Post Graduate Teachers are required for subjects English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Economics. They will get a consolidated salary of Rs.27,500 per month. Upper age limit for PGTs is 55 years.
Trained Graduate Teachers are required for subjects English, Social Science, and Spoken English. One PET (Female) post is also vacant. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of Rs.25,000 per month. Upper age limit for TGTs is 55 years.
Candidates applying for these posts must ensure themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018: How to apply?
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the interview. The interviews will be held on July 7, 2018 8 AM onwards.
For detailed information, check the official notification at this link.
About Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya
Eklavya Adarsh Awasiya Vidyalaya was established on 3 August 2010, and is spread over about 4.75 hectares of land. The school is located about 65 km from Dehradun and can be reached by road in about 2 hrs. Presently, around 360 students are studying in the school.
This school was established with an aim to:
- Provide quality education to the children.
- Develop harmonious growth of the personality of the children through variety of co-curricular activities.
- Adopt modern educational techniques.
- Linkage with the local community.
- Freedom of experiments and innovations.
- To promote national integration.
- To provide education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment