The DHE Odisha +2 Merit List 2018 has been released today at the official website of the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education samsodisha.gov.in. If you have passed your Class 10 or matric exam and had applied for admission to +2 Arts/Commerce/Science streams, you can check the official website to see if your name appears on the merit list.
The admission of the students selected in the first list will start from July 2.
How to check DHE Odisha +2 merit list 2018:
- Go to official website samsodisha.gov.in.
- Click on the link for DHE Odisha +2 merit list.
- Enter your details such as registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Submit your details. The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the result for future reference.
This year, about 4.38 lakh students passed Class 10 examination. Of them, 1715 students secured A1 grade (or over 90 per cent marks) in the exam.
For DHE Odisha +2 admissions, students were allowed to pick a maximum of 10 colleges. In 2017, students were given the option to pick a maximum of 20 colleges. Admission will be conducted at 1993 colleges, including 172 Sanskrit and 231 vocational colleges in Odisha.