The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Nursing Officer. There are a total of 551 vacancies, and the last of submitting applications is July 12, 2018.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018: Salary
Nursing Officer, Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualifications
Candidates applying for the post of Nursing Officer in AIIMS must hold following qualifications.
- Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
- registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute/Board or Council; (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council; (iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
Between 18 and 30 years
AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Details of Posts
There are a total of 551 posts (UR- 279, SC-82, ST-41 and OBC-149) including 31 post of PWD (including 09 Backlog vacant posts).
AIIMS Recruitment 2018: Mode of Selection
Selection through written test only.
Nursing Officer Posts in AIIMS: General Conditions
- The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 13/06/2018 to 12/07/2018 up to 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 12/07/2018. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
For more details, see official notification at this link.