Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced VITEE 2017 results. The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEE) 2017 was conducted from April 5 to April 16 this year. Each year, VIT conducts this exam to offer admission to B.Tech programs. Exams for PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English) as well as PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) students are conducted. Thousands of candidates appeared in the VITEEE 2017 exam this year. It was computer-based entrance exam, with duration of two hours 30 minutes. All the questions were multiple choice questions. There were 125 questions in the exam, with no negative marking for wrong answers.
Students appearing in PCME group are offered admission to all B.Tech courses at VIT, while those appearing in PCBE exam are offered admission in courses like B. Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering, B. Tech Biotechnology, and B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics.
The result of VITEEE 2017 is available on the official website of VIT. Those who appeared in the exam can check their result, score card, and All India rank at the site.
To check your scores, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of VIT, www.vit.ac.in.
- Click “VITEEE – 2017 – Results” link in the bulletin board.
- Enter details like Application Number and Date of Birth.
- On next page, check appropriate link, such as “Check Results”, “Score Card”, “Merit List”, or “Rank List”.
- Save/download the page and take a print out for future reference.